Excellent Work

dr_haywire paul.hayward@...
Fri Apr 3 13:21:03 CEST 2009

Just wanted to say how excellent this group is and it's great that Peel's legacy is alive and celebrated.

I've still got some dusty old tapes of sessions and have found most I wanted online of the ones that have never been released, but I've never been able to find good copies of the Sophisticated Boom Boom sessions. I know I had these of tape but can I turn them up.....can't tell you how many hours I've been going through the box :-)

If anyone has any pointers, very my appreciated.

Cheers
Paul