500 Box: new show (28 May 1997)

phil philip.gh@...
Tue Sep 30 17:06:41 CEST 2008

<I hope people are enjoying these rips of mine, because, apart from
saipanda and vinpinman, I've had no feedback. Still, I suppose no news
is good news>

They are much appreciated, thanks a lot! I don't write thanks for
every show just to avoid clogging up everyone's inboxes but it's
always great to receive them. Maybe I should send an offlist thankyou
each time?

Btw, a couple of weeks ago I met up with madeofale, who used to be
quite active on this list. We were passing through Santa Cruz on a
USA holiday and went for a meal with him and saw a gig at the
Catalyst, he's a good guy, especially as he paid for the meal:) He'd
lost touch a bit with what has been going on so I
updated him on the 400 box etc. He still helps out with Marcelle's
listen again facility.

Phil