Andrew T's C90's batch 2

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Sep 23 13:59:04 CEST 2008

Have just updated Andrew's main page on the Wiki to reflect the new additions, which
should give an indication of sessions:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/The_Andrew_T_90s_tapes

Many thanks again, Andrew and Gary.

Cheers,

Steve W

PS One typo -- the show marked 1 November 1997 on Gary's server seems to be the 30th
anniversary show of one month earlier, 1 October 1997, which I am listening to right now.
Lots of old favourites!