400 Box

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Sep 23 12:07:17 CEST 2008

OK, here are the mp3 versions:

1978-07-31 (Patrik Fitzgerald, Magazine).mp3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9E54TFEW

1978-08-04 (Adam & The Ants, The Fall sessions).mp3.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PLGFCBK

1978-08-08 (All records show, Robin Tower album).mp3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPVMVCD4

1978-08-15 (Tyla Gang session).mp3
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I1FACAA2

John, think it would be great to have all the current rips on sharebee with extra links on
the Wiki. The more download possibilities, the better, I reckon.

Rocker, many thanks for the spreadsheet update. Will make adjustments on the Wiki when
I get a chance in the next day or two.

And again many thanks  to Andrew and Gary, and Steve TK and Colin, for the latest 90s
shows, plus everyone doing the 400 Box, Ken for his classics -- yeah, definitely agree
more Peel Is Brambles would be fantastic -- and anyone I've forgotten.

(Kind of sounds like a radio dedication, of the non-Peel variety).

Cheers,

Steve W