A message to you, rippers .....

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Sat Sep 20 11:44:16 CEST 2008

Hi.
     A mistake I made with my first rip was to forget to set the
EQ off (or tone to neutral/zero) on the cassette player source.
Please forgive me if I come across as patronising/condescending, I'm
sure most/all rippers know this anyway, but if I can save just one
little teeny radio show from becoming too bassy or trebly, then .....

     Listening to the Radio 4 news t'other day, my adrenal glands
picked up when the well-spoken announcer announced, "John  Lydon,
former singer with the punk rock group The Sex Pistols, has ......
(Oh God, I thought, the end of an era, I'm really old now).....
agreed to star in a butter commercial in October".

      F*ck me, the serious media really, reaaallly has dumbed down !

Bye
Kerry Gold

ps thanks to all recent show sharers - Peely probably can't believe
   it !