Essential...

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Sep 20 09:31:42 CEST 2008

Hi Steve,

No problem:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_August_1978

Sound isn't great, but not so bad you can't listen to it. Will be interested to see if the 400
Box version will be an upgrade.

Many thanks again to you and Colin for the first fruit of the new box. Seems great. Shame
there isn't more of the session.

And many thanks again to Ken for the 50th birthday show. Great to have the whole thing.
Ken's collection seems pretty incredible -- among others, Peel is Brambles, the 25th
anniversary of the F50 special, now this. Brilliant.

Cheers,

Steve