400 Box Shows Shared

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Sep 19 18:04:55 CEST 2008

Hi Gordon,

Many thanks again to you and the other 400 Box rippers for all your hard work for our
listening pleasure. And Steve (Teenage Kicks) and Ken for today's non-400 Box uploads --
great stuff!

Yeah, should be no problem at the Wiki with patching through to downloadable shows.

If you'd like to check it out, here's the link for the main 400 Box page:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box

Just click through on the date links for the available shows so far. File links are at the
bottom of the date pages. The only slightly enigmatic ones are shows from Rocker where
"via Rok" is taken to indicate you can get them directly from Rocker's iDisk public page.
Obviously don't want to throw details about this around too casually. Think people on the
list will be aware of how to connect to this.

But plan to put up public server links of mp3 versions of these shows at some stage (if
anyone wants to do this, please feel free), until a more permanent online home is found
for the whole collection.

In the meantime, if existing links go out of date or anything, re-ups should be no
problem. Will sort out a place for such requests at some point. Or just ask here on the
newsgroup.

Cheers,

Steve W