[peel] Sebadoh sessions

Trevor Huddleston trevor_huddleston@...
Sat Sep 13 17:32:06 CEST 2008

Hi Stephen

I would love to hear Fast Times at Riot Grrl High - I only have a live version on a vinyl bootleg and haven't heard the definitive "reading" for years!

Trevor

To: peel@yahoogroups.comFrom: theallnewadventuresofspp@...: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:11:29 +0000Subject: [peel] Sebadoh sessions

A friend of mine is desperate to hear the Sebadoh peel session 10/4/94 in which they perform a cover of 'Crest' by Stereolab. Unfortunately i've only got the 1993 session. (I've checked through the torrent packs but it doesn't appear to be in there)So 2 things :-1. has anybody got the 1994 session?2. Does Anybody want me to upload the 1993 session (its a good one it contains 'Fast times at Riot Grrl High')ThanksStephen