[peel] Re: Two new session requests

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Fri Sep 12 21:33:55 CEST 2008

At 19:09 12/09/2008, you wrote:

>You might struggle with the Rooney session, Steve. It was a session
>played while JP was on his hols (acc. to everybody's favourite
>reference book), so unless somebody specifically wanted to record the
>band in session, it's maybe less likely that the show was recorded. :(

But that's assuming that everyone on here is a collector of
Peel shows rather than sessions!   I am the latter

I have the Rooney session as well as 2 of the 3
F***  sessions (referred to when they appeared on XFM as Feck.
I recall that Peel took great enjoyment in using their proper name)

I'll see if I can sort these out over the weekend  (a bit tied up with
things to do at the moment!)

martinw