[peel] "then on Friday night we went through to The Arches"

Riving Ton deedeeramain@...
Wed Sep 10 04:50:48 CEST 2008

What exactly is the problem with Megaupload Graeme?
Perhaps we could try to resolve that problem first?

DeeDee

----- Original Message ----
From: Graeme Anderson <anderson@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:15:01 AM
Subject: RE: [peel] "then on Friday night we went through to The Arches"

And as a 36 year old I also think it’s excellent, although brings back painful memories of Scotland – England in Euro 96.

I seem to have trouble with Megaupload, so if someone has another way to allow me to upload, let me know. I’d love to hear those songs I first listened to when I was all the way up north in Shetland. The Sweeney sounds familiar, but I’d need to hear it.

Thanks