[peel] 400 Box Shows Shared

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Sun Sep 7 15:10:14 CEST 2008

Nice one, Richard, many thanks! I'd not been keeping up with the Wiki so
I hadn't realised these had gone up. A couple of the links do give me
download errors though:

28 May 1979 says, "The file you are trying to access is temporarily
unavailable."
5th June 1979 says, "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not
available."

The "temporarily unavailable" error usually corrects itself, but I've
not seen that second message before.

Eddie.