NOT The Festive Fifty 1976 ,,,,,,Another different Fifty

ken garner ken_garner@...
Fri Sep 5 09:31:00 CEST 2008

Bill's message said he had only put up pt 1 yet, pt 2 to follow.

I was struck by how relaively slow and relaxed fluff sounded relative to my memory.
Perhaps Smashy and Nicey have something to answer for, or did Fluff speed up in latter
years?