[peel] 400 Tapes

Riving Ton deedeeramain@...
Mon Oct 27 14:42:43 CET 2008

Hi Rocker!

Just PayPal'd a contribution to the postage expenses for the 400 Box tapes. I encourage anyone out there to bust open the piggy bank and help Rocker and Co. out if you can! My dog and cat will go hungry for the next couple of weeks but they know it's for a noble cause!

Thanks to all you posters / rippers / uploaders for all the recent contributions.

Don't worry about the quality so much - we may never get another copy of these broadcasts and if we do well and good!

Does it strike anyone that what we are doing here is a form of historical digital archaeology?!

Cheers!

DeeDee

________________________________
From: "rockerq@..." <rockerq@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 2:34:02 AM
Subject: [peel] 400 Tapes

Have just packaged up the next two batches of cassettes, which will be winging their way to two lucky rippers tomorrow.

These are the 14th and 15th batches, not including the ones I have ripped myself, and we are now at the end of our postage funding! (each batch costs around ten sterling quids for its return trip).

So if anyone is enjoying the fruits of these ripped tapes, please consider making a donation to the fund, we are around half way there!

You can PayPal me at rockerq@aol. com - (make sure you tell me it's for peel tapes postage) - or send me cash, cheques or postal orders - email me for details!

Cheers!

Rocker

"If I could have back all the money I've spent on drink... I'd spend it on drink"