30 April 1979 (new download: 400 box)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Mon Oct 27 00:25:58 CET 2008

The final "shortie" from me.

This
is the start of the show from Monday 30 April 1979. It
features the debut session from Shake (featuring ex-members of the Rezillos) and a repeat session from the Neon Hearts.

This is only the first 31 mins of the show; in a quirk of the draw, Roger C has the tape with the remainder of the show to rip. When all the segments are returned to Rocker, I expect a full(er) show mp3 to emerge, but I thought I'd share this one out anyway.

File length: 31:17 (128 kbps mono mp3). File size: 28.6 MB
Download: http://sharebee.com/f523d527
Wiki page: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/30_April_1979

Dr M.