[peel] 1977 Festive 50 (a billion questions (very slight exaggeration))

bill.spiby@... bill.spiby@...
Sun Oct 26 21:25:11 CET 2008

Hi Julian,

I've received some recordings from Andy. They do contain the broadcast of the top 3 tracks from the 77 Festive 50 (or at least that's all I've spotted thus far). Will update once I've gone through them.

Regards
Bill