Peel 1981

saipanda saipanda@...
Sun Oct 26 12:30:42 CET 2008

Many thanks for all the links, Kev, And thanks for sharing them all in the first place!

I just gave them a quick check and they all seem active except two:

http://rapidshare.com/files/129464667/13_14.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/129464668/13_14.part2.rar.html

Do you or anyone else have any record of which shows were on which tape? Just so I can
update the Wiki accordingly without actually downloading all the files all again. I changed all
the tags and filenames when I got them to fit in with my own little system.

If not, maybe Karl could let us know after he downloads them.

Can always reup the two dead links for tapes 13/14 if we know what the shows are and they
don't seem to be available elsewhere.

Thanks again,

Steve W