[peel] 400 Tapes

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Thu Oct 23 01:34:02 CEST 2008

Have just packaged up the next two batches of cassettes, which will be
winging their way to two lucky rippers tomorrow.

These are the 14th and 15th batches, not including the ones I have ripped
myself, and we are now at the end of our postage funding! (each batch costs
around ten sterling quids for its return trip).

So if anyone is enjoying the fruits of these ripped tapes, please consider
making a donation to the fund, we are around half way there!

You can PayPal me at rockerq@... - (make sure you tell me it's for peel
tapes postage) - or send me cash, cheques or postal orders - email me for
details!

Cheers!

Rocker

"If I could have back all the money I've spent on drink... I'd spend it on
drink"