Did the 4 Skins ever record a session

spib2003 bill.spiby@...
Wed Oct 22 20:49:36 CEST 2008

Can we stop with this thread now because if we're going to
ideologically approve all the Peel bands then we might as well close
the group down and set up a B*Witched fan site. I think Bill Hicks
summed it up best when he said:

"They say rock 'n' roll is the devil's music. Well, let's say that it
is; I've got news for you. Let's say that rock'n'roll is the devil's
music and we know it for a fact to be absolutely, unequivocally true.
Boy, at least he fucking jams!"