21 November 1978 (new download: 400 box)

Dr Mango dr_mango2004@...
Wed Oct 22 02:45:36 CEST 2008

Here's my next show to roll off the production line. I should be able
to quicken things up now, as this is my last "biggie", the shows remaining being only one or two sides of a tape in length.

This is Tuesday 21st November, from the week when Peel had to get used
to not having a show on Friday due to the nascent Rock Show. Session
comes from The Flys. The show is missing the last 20 minutes or so. Quality wise, there's an annoying whine that keeps up right until the middle of the very last track (typical). But I've done my best.

File length: 1:37:51 (112 kbps mono mp3). File size: 78.3 MB
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J543DZ7F
Wiki page: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/21_November_1978

Dr M.