Another round of requests

rushomancy rushomancy@...
Fri Oct 17 03:24:42 CEST 2008

Hey, guys.  Just want to say thanks again for all the awesome stuff
everybody here has been posting, and while I've been too busy to be
able to contribute the way I'd like I have certainly appreciated
everybody's work.

That said, if it's still OK for me as a mostly-lurker to do this,
there are a couple more Peel Sessions I'd like to request that I
haven't been able to find anywhere.  Specifically, I've not been able
to track down the sessions by Brainiac or Servotron, both great bands
from the mid to late '90s.  Anyway, hopefully soon things will clear
up a little and I'll be able to be of more use myself.  Thanks!