[peel] The Peel Sessions Poll 2008

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Thu Oct 16 13:23:29 CEST 2008

dear steve,sorry the names would`nt enter on the best sessions form so heres my top five-1. killing joke''pssyche'' 2.modern english ''black houses'' 3.the damned ''i`m so bored'' 4. the fall ''hip preist'' 5.the glaxo babies ''there`ll be no room for you in the shelters. cheers mikemisery
-- On Thu, 10/9/08, Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] The Peel Sessions Poll 2008
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 3:01 AM

Fellow Peelites

As I hinted last year, I am compiling a list of all-time favourite
Peel Sessions. Since some complained that three tracks alone was not
enough for a reasonable choice, I offer you five. Please vote in
numbers, so that I can make a presentable chart. The form for voting
is avaibale here, along with the details.
http://festivefifty .blogspot. com/2008/ 10/2008-peel- sessions- poll.html
Last date for voting: 30 November. I hope you will support me now as
you did then!

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]