[peel] 500 Box: new show (26 December 2002-Festive Fifty)

Tim Brooks tb666xx@...
Mon Oct 13 21:01:01 CEST 2008

just wanted to say thanks again to steve, ken and all the folk throwing up new shows.... my mind is being blown - esp. the hear all the stuff before my time (79-83) - its amazing how ahead of the curve peel was - some of the obscure punk stuff he was playing was amazing...thanks for all your hard work guys...very much appreciated...