500 Box: new show (26 December 2002-Festive Fifty)

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Oct 13 02:33:15 CEST 2008

Dear Steve and Toby

Thanks for the positive response! All of my rips come from the tapes
in Colin's 500 Box, none of which have ever been ripped or shared
before. There is another much smaller version on Gary's www.30242.net,
in 32 kbps RM audio, if file size is a more important factor than
quality. I don't know whether there has ben any other rip from any
other source.
I asked the group before I did it whether another recording was
necessary, and received no negative replies, so I went ahead and spent
most of Sunday on it.
Hope this helps.

Best wishes
Steve [Teenage Kicks]