Polvo Sessions

hammieweb gpwebster@...
Sat Oct 11 23:08:11 CEST 2008

many thanks for these 2 fantastic sessions, I have been after these
ever since my audio cassette chewed up quite a while ago!!
Interestingly "Tread On Me" from the 1st session (13/11/1992)
became "Tilebreaker" on the seminal "Today's Active Lifestyle"
(released 1993), still one of my fave LP's.
Here's a question for you all - which Peel Session tracks turned up
later under a different title on record?  There must be a few.

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "theallnewadventuresofspp"