30242.net

llrc057 lists@...
Sat Oct 11 16:47:05 CEST 2008

Hi Bill,
Currently there is no way for other people to upload to this site. If you would like to send
me the files I could upload these for you, the same arrangement that Andrew uses.
PM me if your interested.
If anyone has a talent for web programing and would like to sort this site out, again please
contact. I think a central repository is useful as long as it's not the only place the files are
available.

Regards
Gary