"A roaring start"

saipanda saipanda@...
Sat Oct 11 07:01:14 CEST 2008

Many thanks to Ken for the different version of the Word file extract from In Session
Tonihgt. A really fascinating read, especially while listening to the show!

Speaking of the show, have reupped the fourth file for Steve in Korea. Hope you have
better luck with this one, Steve:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RH5117WU

Cheers,

Steve W