ebay 400 tapes batch 1

lollygagger lollygagger@...
Wed Oct 8 13:54:22 CEST 2008

Hi Rocker and All

I started ripping tapes to digital format a little later than most of the other rippers so I have just finished ripping the 10 cassettes I was sent. Not that this is a race or anything.

I am about to return the cassettes back to Rocker. These were recorded using flac and mp3 on a dvd. These are:

02-07-78
02-08-79
06-08-79prt2
16-07-79
25-09-78
30-07-7900
30-07-79
31-07-79prt1
31-07-79

I don't know if Rocker has decided on the format of the file names. I just used the dates as file names as they were on the cassettes. These might be re-named later to fit in with the other tapes so that there is some form of consistency. I would imagine that if all of Peely's shows were put on one downloadable site, they would be put in year, month, week order, so the importance of titling files would become more apparent.

Regards

Gordon