500 Box: new show (20 January 1999)

andrewthezmore AndrewThezmore@...
Tue Oct 7 08:53:06 CEST 2008

Nice one Steve, thanks. I remember listening to this show, the only
time I ever heard him play Vini Reilly. (I've seen early 80s playlists
with DC included, but they were a little before my time.)

While you are on with the 500 box, I noticed that you have got the 2002
Festive 50 in your sights - this one is already available at Gary's
site if you wanted to avoid duplicating currently available shows.

Cheers
Andrew