John Peel Fall dedication

lorcan58 lorcan58@...
Sat Oct 4 00:22:09 CEST 2008

According to my recordshe didn't play The Fall in the opening three
minutes. He did however play "Kicker Conspiracy" as the fifth track in.
Could this have been what he was referring to?

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Ford" <alan@...> wrote:
> Sat 10th Sept 1994: Rugrat and Blubber in session.
> I was listening to this on cassette today. Part-way through the show
John points out that the Fall track he played at the beginning of the
show should have been dedicated to someone who styles himself Fordy,
for his birthday on the 14th.