Question about track 20 in 1996 and 1997 Festive 50

saipanda saipanda@...
Thu Oct 2 09:17:39 CEST 2008

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the group.

 anyone want to help a newbie get some Festive Fifty broadcasts?

Reckon your first stop should be Gary's excellent server:
http://www.30242.net/

Incidentally, Gary, if you read this, is it OK with you if I put links to the server on the Wiki
F50 date pages for the various years, once I get them sorted out? Think we already have
such links for Andrew's 90s tapes.

Cheers,

Steve W

PS Further to Mark Whitby's message the other day, let me throw in a hearty
recommendation for his F50 book. Amazing stuff!