[peel] Found some Peel Sessions blogs

Gert Stuut dutch_record_59@...
Fri Nov 28 18:35:28 CET 2008

Thanks Rob!

That's the one I was after, it's a Janice Long session! (my mistake).

Cheers,
Gert

________________________________
From: RobF <robfleay@...>
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 2:58:17 PM
Subject: Re: [peel] Found some Peel Sessions blogs

Did Crazyhead do a Peel Session? They aren't listed here:
http://www.bbc. co.uk/radio1/ johnpeel/ artists/c/
but that site is known incomplete. I don't have Ken's bible to hand. If you're struggling I know one of the band members so I could ask him if he has a copy?

Those two blogs were unknown to me so excellent find! Particularly the first one as it has a number of Ron Johnson band sessions that I don't have (not downloaded yet as I'm at work so hopefully the quality is OK)

The second blog has peel sessions amongst a ton of other stuff but you can filter the peel stuff using the tag:

http://sircharliepa lmer.blogspot. com/search/ label/Peel% 20Session