[peel] Re: Jethro Tull, Peel, 69, missing track?

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Fri Nov 28 02:11:21 CET 2008

Ken,

A 55-minute mix of the final Top Gear is available for download,
although for some reason my divshare account's suspended until 30th. Nov:

http://kats-karavan.blogspot.com/2007/05/final-top-gear-show-september-1975.html

But yes, that Peel quote could well explain why the session sheet isn't
available any more. Maybe they were all busy celebrating the end of the
show and forgot to return some of the paperwork to to the archive.

Eddie.