[peel]

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Thu Nov 27 21:27:06 CET 2008

Yes, thanks for that Martin. Didn't see any Peel I don't have already
but I was able to grab a few old Alan Freeman shows. Fluff's also
present on The Sixties at The Beeb, a documentary about BBC radio
sessions. Sadly it's only 94 minutes of the full 2-hour show, but it's
an interesting little nugget nonetheless.

Eddie.