[peel] FiS Request 3

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Wed Nov 26 22:41:52 CET 2008

I was going to suggest ""Boo Faith" by the Boo Radleys"
It is a cover of True Faith and I'd need to listen again to comment on the
vocals.
However, I'd describe it as a "wall of sound" guitar sound.
Phil

  -----Original Message-----
  From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Rob
Brewer
  Sent: 26 November 2008 20:19
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [peel] FiS Request 3

  On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:08 AM, RobF <robfleay@...> wrote:
  > True Faith wasn't released until 1987 so that narrows it down a bit.
However it doesn't ring a bell with me at all and a google search for

  > "true faith" site:www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/sessions/
  >
  > doesn't list anyone doing True Faith other than New Order.

  ...but there is "Boo Faith" by the Boo Radleys. Any relation?

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/johnpeel/sessions/1990s/1991/Sep05booradleys/

  --
  Rob Brewer rob@... http://www.rbrwr.org
  "Who would not rather be a rising ape than a falling angel?" -- Terry