500 Box: new home

superherostore superherostore@...
Wed Nov 26 15:46:50 CET 2008

First time I've visited the site.  Whoa, these programmes are
fantastic.  I recorded a few Peel Sessions myself around the mid 80s
mainly (King of the Slums, Stars of Heaven and McCarthy probably being
the big favourites around the time) - but my tape quality is lousy and
just recorded the songs, so it is just wonderful to hear the whole
shows again.

Thanks a million for these!

Chris