[peel] best of peel vol 7[dandelion adventure and sink in session]

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Nov 23 23:16:34 CET 2008

yes your absolutely right alan,my taste is quite remarkable in being able to spot the finest peel moments with these ''volumes'' over the course of 14 years and i like me too,terminal cheesecake in session to follow.

--- On Sun, 11/23/08, Richard Fewster <r.fewster@...> wrote:

From: Richard Fewster <r.fewster@...>
Subject: Re: [peel] best of peel vol 7[dandelion adventure and sink in session]
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008, 9:18 PM

Mike, just catching up on these, and I must compliment your tastes! I was just getting into the Peel show at this time and remember being gobsmacked by the Dandelion Adventure session so thanks a lot.

Also great to hear JP playing the debut Hole single as well as reading out their address that they were very keen to get correspondance from British fans at. A moment that says a lot about Peel's ability to pick em early.

Keep it up anyway, looking forward to more of the same.

Richard F