New here

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Nov 23 21:03:26 CET 2008

Welcome to the group, Lumeh.
Your English is fine.
I'm sure everyone here would be very interested to know more about
your recordings, and to listen to them too.
How many tapes have you got?

Have you read back through the messages and downloaded some of the
shows already available here?

Cheers

Alan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, Lutz Mehlig <lumeh1@...> wrote:

> Hi,
> i am new here, sorry for my bad english. It's realy interressting
to read thing's about "John Peel" here..
> In the moment i  recorded my old "Peel cassettes " on MP 3
files (from "BFBS" and "Radio Bremen4") . I recorded the shows at
the beginning of the 80`s until the end of the 90's.