[peel] 500 Box: new show (05 December 1992)

tomzero tomzero12@...
Sat Nov 22 22:16:19 CET 2008

Thanks a lot. always good to hear *any* peel. And I'm looking forward to the kitchens of distinction. Great band...and i'm not sure i ever hear this session.

tom

--- On Sat, 11/22/08, Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:
From: Steve <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] 500 Box: new show (05 December 1992)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 7:20 AM

            Fellow Peelites

My purchase of a new audio system has not helped much with this show,

which is one for the completists among us, I fear. It's only 31

minutes long, and has some audible hiss in the background, rather

similar to the show I put up with Caroline Martin some time back.

Nevertheless, the ear attenuates, and some long-unheard JP is better

than none at all. Due to the smaller size of the file (still at 320

kbps), it's on Media Fire this time.

Show date: Saturday 05 December 1992

Session artists: Kitchens Of Distinction (repeat), Aphex Twin (first

broadcast of #1)

Download link:

http://www.mediafir e.com/?fmiyjgq5m wj

Track listing: http://peel. wikia.com/ wiki/05_December _1992