[peel] 1991-07-07 "Say what you like .. but I think this is a pretty neat program"

RobF robfleay@...
Fri Nov 21 10:07:36 CET 2008

Can I just say that these shows were amongst my favourites ever broadcast so immeasurable thanks for uploading this one, and don't let me hold you up from ripping the other two you have.

I also taped these shows at the time, but as ever I edited them down to my favourite tracks and then eventually lost those tapes too. Listening to the whole show after all this time takes me right back to the summer of 1991...ah...