Peel-2000-11-21-Sodastream

saipanda saipanda@...
Fri Nov 21 05:22:53 CET 2008

Many thanks for this, and all the others, Alan!

The Staying Singles doc was really interesting. A world before downloads!

Just on the Sodastream one, in connection with the Mighty Math track at the very start of
the first part, JP mentions a name that struck me as being one "of this parish"  -- Roger
Carruthers.

Wondered if Roger had spotted it.

Cheers,

Steve W