1991-07-07 "Say what you like .. but I think this is a pretty neat program"

triathlonpaul42 pashley64@...
Thu Nov 20 10:12:53 CET 2008

Alan

I can't get your megaupload links to work but it seems others have -
am I missing something?

Many thanks to Bill for the 77 FF shows.

Have been on and off for the last few months since the 400 kicked off
and have not been able to read every message. Is there a single place
to go now to pick up individual shows? Sorry if this has been covered
exhaustively before.

Regards to all
Pash