Re: [peel] Re: Somebody is SELLING  the Peel shows online

Tim Brooks tb666xx@...
Thu Nov 20 00:11:47 CET 2008

I bought one too I think (pre 400 box)...and pre the torrents. I was totally happy to pay the money and as soon as I got them I upped them to soulseek - for some its as easy to have them all iin 1 place - and the hassle of downloading can take a while.....