Somebody is SELLING the Peel shows online

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Nov 20 00:10:22 CET 2008

I agree. We probably can't stop it. And anyway I bought a set of those DVDs from him, so I
ain't pure as the proverbial driven. When he got my order he emailed back expressing
astonishment that I might be "THE" ken garner of IST, and what was I up to? Which
suggests to me that as of early 08 he was not one of us here.

But what the hell? All one can do in such circumstances is preserve's one's own small
nugget of ethical conduct (I should know, I'm nutty enough to try to teach virtue ethics to
my journalism students, a thankless task you might imagine, but actually.... no, enough of
this, sorry).

So I'll put the passwords on anyway, it's all I can do for now, even though it probably is
too late. My biggest hits have been the 20 Years of the F50 special - 250 downloads and
counting! - and the first Peel is Brambles show, which is approaching 200. Frankly I really
should take them down now. Anyone who really wants them and deserves them has
probably got them by now.