[peel] Somebody is SELLING the Peel shows online

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Nov 19 19:28:07 CET 2008

According to the WHOIS search the owner of that site is:

Domain name: goonerproductions.co.uk
Registrant: Darren Hawken
Registrant's address:
30 Oaklyn Gardens
Shanklin 01
PO37 7DG

So we know his name and address - I'm guessing he must be on the list as the vast majority of the 400 Box has only been shared on here?

In which case he'll take the Peel stuff down rather than have us grass him up to the Inland Revenue...ignore the copyright, I bet he ain't paying tax it!