27 December 1977 (Stranglers / FF 13-1)

ken garner ken_garner@...
Tue Nov 18 19:28:55 CET 2008

working fine for me now, many thanks. The script for the show lists the following
Stranglers numbers in this order, which seems to fit:
No more heroes
ugly
nubiles
dead ringer
sometimes
dagenham dave
hanging around
bar bitching
burning up time
feel like a wog
straighten out
something better change
london lady
peaches

then your reconstruction misses numbers 16, 15, 14 (New religion, some chicken and
Floyd's Pigs) before resuming at 13.

I will correct the band behind number 13 to Jays!