[peel] Re: 27 December 1977 (Stranglers / FF 13-1)

ROGER CARRUTHERS roger.carruthers@...
Tue Nov 18 10:16:02 CET 2008

Thanks, but unfortunately I'm getting this:

"Error
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

cheers
Roger