The moment of realisation..........

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Mon Nov 17 18:15:32 CET 2008

Hello, Billfromnorthwales here.

You may remember me for providing the complete Festive Fifty from
1978, (even if WIKI doesn't)

The moment of realisation is that 31 years ago I did actually record
the entire FF of 1977, but I deleted it.

You did what!?

I kept some of the concerts that made up the first part of the
programme, namely The Faces in concert (1971) from 26 Dec 77
and The Stranglers from 27 Dec 77 broadcast.

Everything else has been recorded over because I couldn't afford many
new tapes back then.

All i have left is a snippet of Peel before and after no 51,
available for download here.

http://tiny.cc/gYZL4

and in the files list.

It is a crying shame.........