1991-07-07 "Say what you like .. but I think this is a pretty neat program

bty455834 k.j.beech@...
Sun Nov 16 20:58:52 CET 2008

daft fact for a sunday evening!!!!

neil james stood in for simon bates 'when he was asked to take some
time off' after slagging off john on his show

"our ken" may be able to correct me on this.but when he came back
they gave him clair sturgges as producer/ba who made him play nivarna
and madder rose.

i remember neil james being quite a good daytime dj what ever
happened to him??