1991-07-07 "Say what you like .. but I think this is a pretty neat program"

alanforduk alan@...
Sun Nov 16 19:36:14 CET 2008

The title of this email was supposed to have been a quote from the
program, but Yahoo trucated it.
What John actually says is
"Say what you like, and you probably will, but I think this is a
pretty neat program".

Pretty neat indeed.

Alan