Now That's What I Call Music .......

alanforduk alan@...
Sat Nov 15 20:31:31 CET 2008

Dear All,
I have started digitising some of my own compilation tapes, which I
amusingly called Now etc. They comprise tracks from various DJs, but
mainly John.
In case anyone else is interested, here's the first one I came
across - Now 19.
Recorded mainly during 1994, some of the tracks may be older than
that.
Track listing below. I can particularly recommend the Knights.. and
Magic Hour tracks.
All bar one of the DJ links are intact.

1994 Compilation (Now 19) Side A
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E9I5QX7O

1994 Compilation (Now 19) Side B
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YAATG3OF

Cheers
Alan

PS Does/did anyone else listen to Gary Crowley. I found him
particularly irritating, but liked most of the stuff he played.

Track listing:

Side A
------
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper (GC)
Stereolab - French Disco (JP)
Beck - Loser (GC)
Jam & Spoon - Follow Me (AN)
Knights Of The Occasional Table
             - Journey To The Placenta Of The Earth (JP)
Blur - Girls and Boys (GC)
Weapons Of Sound - Batmobile (AK)
Weapons Of Sound - uPVC (AK)
Angélique Kidjo - Agolo (MK Ragga mix) (AK)
Chat: Little Mark (MR)

Side B
------
Inspiral Carpets - I Want You (MR)
Mouse On Mars - Schnee Bud (JP)
	"NOT from the LP Vulvaland,
           which sounds like a theme park with a difference".
Magic Hour - Passing Words (JP)
Steve Stoll - Liquid (JP)
Can - Vitamin C (JP)
John Martyn - May You Never (AK)